Frontend Weekly Digest #223 (16–22 August 2021)
• The best frontend development strategies in 2022
• Jamstack CMS: The Past, The Present and The Future
• A guide to designing accessible, WCAG-compliant focus indicators
• Accessibility from the Ground Up
• Smooth and simple page transitions with the shared element transition API
• Create an Abstract Image Slideshow with OGL, GLSL, and GSAP
• Star Rating: An SVG Solution
• The Big Gotcha With Custom Properties
• Level up your CSS linting using Stylelint
• Does shadow DOM improve style performance?
• CSS Grid tooling in DevTools
• Practical Uses of CSS Math Functions: calc, clamp, min, max
• Why is jQuery Still Alive Today?
• TypeScript 4.4: The Good, The Bad and The Not So Bad
• Forever Functional: Waiting with Promises
• Building the Same App 5 Times
• Micro frontends: Cross-application communication with Single-Spa and RxJS.
• GSAP + React, First Steps & Handy Techniques.
• Easy Drag and Drop in React
• Guideline from the 70’s on how to split your React components
• Custom React Hooks: Why Do We Need a Context
• Styling SVG icon in React.js
• Material-UI 5 is Coming: Here’s What I’m Excited About
• Optimizing the Performance of Your Vue Apps Using Web Workers
• Vue.js — How I call a method in a component from outside the component in Vue 2
• I Tried Angular as a React Developer. Here Are 6 Things I Like About It
• How OOP is mistreated in Angular
• The Ember Times — Issue №186