Frontend Weekly Digest #258 (2–8 May 2022)
• Are ARIA-Roles Ignorant Code-Bloat Manure?
• Building a Musical Instrument with the Web Audio API
• Porting Zelda Classic to the Web
• Measuring web performance, How fast is fast?
• Micro-Frontend — Why and How?
• Edge DevTools for Visual Studio Code V2 — new browser preview with emulation and sourcemap support
• Array Builder is a simple, free tool to visualize the returned values of array transformations & computations made from map/filter/reduce
• Inspirational Websites Roundup #37
• Image Trail Animation for an Intro
• Top 2021 CSS Frameworks Report, Part 2: Validation
• Learn CSS Subgrid
• Don’t use 100vh for mobile responsive
• 12 Modern CSS Techniques For Older CSS Problems
• Contextual Spacing For Intrinsic Web Design
• Deep Dive into Text Wrapping and Word Breaking
• Creating Realistic Reflections With CSS
• useReducer Is A Better Option Than useState
• Voice enabled forms in React with Speechly
• Scrollex is a react library that lets you build beautiful scroll experiences using minimal code.
• How Astro compares to Next.js for React apps
• How to use Google Charts with React
• How to solve the React useEffect Hook’s infinite loop patterns
• Progressive image loading in React: Tutorial
• Exploring how virtual DOM is implemented in React
• A Guide to Understanding Vue Lifecycle Hooks
• Unit testing Vue components
• When to Use Angular ControlValueAccessor and What’s the Difference Without It?
• NgRx Action Group Creator
• Angular Transition Zone
• Nx v14 is out — Here is all you need to know!